IAP Infotech's UbiqForceTM is a simplified product suite for automating the dispersed sales force and customer management and servicing. This product is available in two variants of Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It is best suited for organizations into IT Industry, Automobile, Real Estate, FMCG, Travel, Airlines, sale of goods and services from various industries, which use dispersed work force for sales from multicity locations or have sales force within the same city, which needs to do remote reporting of sales activities.
IAP Infotech's UbiqForceTM is the sales companion of all stake holders in the sales cycle - anytime, anywhere and anyplace. It keeps track of the sales opportunities, sales pipeline, and helps in organizing the workforce to provide analytic assessment of the various stages of the sales cycle of all products and services for ready reference of pier groups and management. The automated sales environment through deployment of UbiqForceTM helps organizations achieve higher productivity, efficiency, increased sales and better customer relationship.
UbiqForceTM has multi-language and multi-currency features. It allows one to work offline, online or through hand-held devices like a PDA.
UbiqForceTM : Key Features
- Provides 360-degree view of all the customers, enabling organizations to acquire deep knowledge of every account, facilitate collaboration companywide. UbiqForceTM eliminates the possibilities of duplicate contacts, accounts, and leads.
- Manage leads effectively as optimizing lead flows across sales and marketing are critical to achieving sales success. With UbiqForceTM organizations can track prospect inquiries and seamlessly route qualified leads to the right people so that a sales person gets instant access to the latest prospects and the leads are never dropped or lost.
- Opportunity management enables sales teams to work together to close deals faster by providing a single place for updating deal information, tracking opportunity milestones, and recording all opportunity-related interactions. UbiqForceTM can be customized to fit your internal sales methodologies and processes, making it easier for your managers to monitor their sales pipelines.
- This module helps in the whole workflow from Search & Manage Orders, manage inventory, generate DA, assign bill no to Release Product.
- Here the installation of the product is assigned followed by installation follow-up. This module also covers compliant registration, follow-up, putting products under AMC and AMC follow-up
Library for Sales and Marketing Collateral
- Document library provides instant access to the most recent versions of the sales and marketing documents and materials your teams need - all in one place.
Organizing your sales force
- With the easy-to-use sales analysis tools provided by UbiqForceTM, managers can analyze their sales pipelines, perform win-loss analyses, stay ahead of competitive trends, and more.
Sales Reports, Follow-up Reports
- Client History and Sales Information
- Sales Target Setting and Tracking
- Email Marketing
For further details contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org